Huawei ‘Seeds for the Future’ program 2022
Are you an undergraduate/graduate student looking for an interactive online experience?
Are you interested in ICT sector because you see it as an industry that will?
shape the future? Are you eager for competing with globalized students of
If the answer to these questions is “yes”, we want to hear from you.
Huawei – Who are we?
Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. We are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. We have approximately 197,000 employees and we operate in over 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world.
We are one of the world’s most innovative companies and a leading telecoms solutions provider with comprehensive strengths delivering fixed-line, wireless & IP technologies.
We serve three main types of customers globally:
- Telecom operators that provide Internet, broadband, wireless, plus fixed and mobile phone services
- Enterprises, organizations, institutions, governments & public utilities, as well as industries: finance, energy, transportation & manufacturing
- Consumers, who buy our smartphones, smart watches, laptop computers and other devices
Everything we develop and deliver to our customers is secure, trustworthy, and this has been consistent over a track record of 30 years.
What are we offering?
We are offering college undergraduates or fresh graduates – from all
academic backgrounds, the opportunity to join an online experience around
technology innovation, Tech4Good global competition and cross-cultural
During the 8-day program, the participants will:
- receive entry level and advanced courses on key technologies, including
5G, cloud computing and AI
- hear from Huawei experts, external entrepreneurs, professors or
scientists who will share perspectives on a wide range of topics from
cyber security to aerospace industry
- immerse in an interactive and dynamic classroom where group discussion, debate, round table dialogues will be arranged to ensure cross-cultural exchanges with fellows from other countries
- participate in “Tech4Good” group project to increase social entrepreneurship, build problem solving and leadership skills through team work, and deepen sense of social responsibility. Finally, you will have a chance to register for global competition and use your own innovation to compete with all the other technological works created by students around the world. Winners can get our amazing prizes.
- get a glimpse at Huawei’s history and technological developments including virtual tours of Huawei exhibition halls, campus and stores
- You will officially join the alumni community where exclusive webinars, round table dialogue, celebration event etc. will be held all year round to strengthen the sense of belonging.
Who are we looking for?
To be considered for Huawei’s ‘Seeds for the Future’ program in 2022, applicants will need to match the following criteria:
- College undergraduates or fresh graduates with excellent academic records
- Have strong interest in ICT industry, entrepreneurship and great enthusiasm for learning
- Have good English language ability
- Have willingness to participate in group project and global competition
*Please note that this is a non-salaried program.
How to apply?
Please fill all information in Link bellow:
For more information, please visit the https://www.huawei.com/minisite/seeds-for-the-future/program.html.