Announcement of an intensive English language proficiency course and exam
The English Language Center at the University of Technology announces the establishment of an intensive course (English Language Proficiency) for only two days, at the rate of two lectures per day for students applying for postgraduate studies who have not had the opportunity to join the previous courses.
Note that the session will start on Sunday, 9/27/2020 and end on Monday 28/9/2020, and the final examination for the course will be on Tuesday, 9/29/2020.
To register for the above course using the Google Classroom educational platform, please follow the following steps: -
* Open the electronic form from the link https://forms.gle/bVYVqTueQcv5UzzS8
* Fill out the registration form and complete all the form fields, then press Submit.. You will receive the access code for the class on your e-mail (Gmail) that you registered with. Please keep the electronic class code for the purpose of joining the class later. In the event that the course code does not arrive, please contact the center's Facebook page for help.
Steps in the process of joining the trainee to the Google classroom
-Type the word Google Classroom in the Google browser or download it as an application on the mobile phone.
- Sign in in your Gmail account
- Click on the + sign at the top of the screen, then choose join class
- Enter the code that appeared in the registration form.
Now you have joined the electronic class for your course, please follow the publications of the professors and lecturers and the required duties throughout the training period, with the need to record daily attendance through a form published in the electronic class every day. Note that there are degrees of participation in duties and daily attendance
Note: Participation fees will be collected before taking the final exam through direct review of the center on Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 to 12:00 noon. Also, electronic payment service is available through the (Zain Cash) wallet.